Beaumont Eye Institute: Low Vision Center
3535 West 13 Mile Road
Royal Oak Michigan 1 48073
(248) 551 2020
The Low Vision Center of the Beaumont Eye Institute provides evaluation and testing, visual aids, and on-site occupational therapy as part of a program of rehabilitative services.
Michelle White, email@example.com
Susan Hahn, Director, Low Vision Services
Andrea Nielsen, Director, Contact Lens Services
- Assistive Products
- Sells magnifiers, spectacle-mounted and hand-held telescopes. Products available on site.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Offers home activities of daily living training for seniors through hospital outpatient occupational therapy department.
- Low Vision Devices
- Prescribes optical and non-optical devices.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up by two optometrists certified in low vision by state. Performs low vision evaluations of seniors.
- Services for Seniors
- Support Groups
- Oversees a support group for individuals with low vision.