Blind Center of Nevada
1001 North Bruce Street
Las Vegas Nevada 1 89101
(702) 642 6000
The Blind Center offers many opportunities for people who are visually impaired to acquire skills necessary to enhance or develop a career. Hand-in-hand with career development, The Blind Center provides several unique products and services to the business community such as Computer and Electronics Recycling, Order Fulfillment, Call Center, Information Hotline, Product and Kit Assembly, Contract Packaging, Chair Caning, Braille Translation, and Adaptive Workplace Technology.
Day Center setting is offered to enhance the lives of people who face similar daily joys and struggles relating to living with vision loss.
Theresa Davis, Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Corey Nelson, President/CEO, email@example.com, 702 642 6000
Veronica Wilson, Executive Directror, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistive Products
- Distributes aids and appliances. Products for blind and visual impairment are for sale on site and can be ordered by phone.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides instruction in independent living skills, recreation, children's program, work activities program.
- Employment/Job Training
- Offers pre-vocational workshop and adjustment training.
- Services for Seniors