Colorado Department of Labor and Employment: Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
633 17th Street, Suite 201
Denver Colorado USA 80202
(303) 318 8571
Karen Klein, OIB Program Manager, Karen.Klein@state.co.us
Kristin Corash, Director, CDLE_voc.email@example.com
- Braille and Reading Instruction
- Offers braille instruction.
- Offers vocational evaluation and individual counseling. Contracts and refers for other services.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in personal management, braille, handwriting, listening, typing, home management, skills and in the use of video magnifiers in client's home and community. Contracts and refers for other rehabilitation services. Provides independent living services for adults age 55 and older.
- Employment/Job Training
- Offers prevocational evaluations, occupational skill development, vocational training, placement, follow-up service, and vending stand training. Contracts for other services.
- Professional Training
- Offers internship/fieldwork placement and in-service programs in orientation and mobility and rehabilitation counseling and teaching.
- Recreation Services
- Offers special programs for elderly, deaf-blind, blind and deaf persons.
- Services for Seniors
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.