Montana Vocational Rehabilitation and Blind Services
111 North Last Chance Gulch, Suite 4C
Helena Montana 1 59604
(406) 444 2590
Blind and Low Vision Services Program provides a broad range of services through three programs to assist eligible individuals with visual disabilities in finding or maintaining employment and increasing independence. These programs are (1)Vocational Rehabilitation, (2)Visual Medical, and (3)Older Blind.
Beverly Berg, Program Administrator, BLVS , email@example.com, (406) 454-6081
- Provides counseling, home visits and social work services.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Oversees provision of rehabilitation services and low vision services throughout the state. Has a counselor, rehabilitation teacher, orientation and mobility specialist, and program assistant in each of four areas covering the state. Provides independent living services for blind or low vision persons age 55 and older.
- Employment/Job Training
- Vocational Rehabilitation provides a broad range of services to assist eligible individuals with visual disabilities find or maintain employment.
- Information and Referral
- Refers to other programs.
- Low Vision Services
- Offers low vision evaluations.
- Services for Seniors
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Offers orientation and mobility training.