Resource Center for Independent Living
401-409 Columbia Street
Utica New York 1 13503-0210
(315) 797 4642
Miyoshi Collins, Senior Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Zvia McCormick, Executive Director, email@example.com
- Provides systemic and individual advocacy on issues such as health care, the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides access to computer-based technology in the areas of vocation, daily living, recreation and education to persons of all ages, regardless of nature or degree of disability. Provides services for adults with disabilities to enable them to remain living at home, thus preventing premature institutionalization.
- Employment/Job Training
- Assists people with disabilities in finding and maintaining employment.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information on accessible designs, inclusive education, financial benefits advisement, support groups, peer counseling, as well as information and referral to other appropriate sources.