University of Kentucky: Deaf-Blind Project
229 Taylor Education Building
Lexington Kentucky 1 40506
(859) 257 3730
Donna Carpenter, Project Coordinator, email@example.com
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultation and technical assistance to educational programs for infants, children, and youth who are deaf-blind.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides consultation in orientation and mobility.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information and referral services for deaf-blind persons to state and community educational and rehabilitative resources.
- Professional Training
- Offers seminars and summer institute for professionals.